I am so excited I got nominated for this, it’s so cool! Huge thanks to both Mikaela over at The Well-Thumbed Reader and Marie at the KookBookery (I planned on nominating you, but you beat me to it!). Definitely check out their blogs for awesome content!
As for the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How it started
I’ve always wanted to start a blog, and I’ve even tried it a couple of times, but never with much determination. However, this year I discovered BooksAmino, which is an online community for readers and writers, and the people there are so so wonderful, and they’ve inspired me to make this blog. You should download BooksAmino to your phone and join ASAP because it’s amazing. As for the name of the blog, I like to think of books nicely settled in my mind like in a library, so hence the name.
My advice to bloggers
Well, I am a new blogger myself, so I don’t know how much advice I can give, but okay:
- Be unique
Try making your content different and fresh. Whether it’s by posting reviews for lesser known books, or books that not everyone is reading or if it’s by posting tags you created, try putting some different and unique content that will be fun for both you and your readers.
2. Interact with other bloggers
This is so important. There are so many lovely people talking about books, and you can learn from them and hear about great books from them! Don’t be afraid to talk to people because it’s definitely worth it.
Be sure to check out the lovely blogs above, because all of them are great!
Thanks so much for reading and hope you enjoyed the post!