Yup, back at it again.
I already did The Sunshine Blogger Tag a while back (you can check it out HERE), but the lovely Sydney over at Fire and Rain Books (go check out her wonderful blog) tagged me in this one, and I really liked her questions, so I decided to do this again!
HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions they set you
- Pick another 11 bloggers (and let them know they are nominated!)
- Give them 11 questions
1. Where’s your favorite place to read?
My favorite place to read is ideally the beach. I get so much reading done while on vacation, just lying on the beach, no care in the world. Other than that, my bed.
2. What book do you wish you were a part of and why?
Obviously, I wish I was a part of the Harry Potter world. Duh. I want to be a witch so bad and attend Hogwarts. And that’s such a generic answer, but I don’t care.
3. Which fictional character do you want to marry?
This is such a hard question. Probably Gansey from the Raven Cycle. I love everything about him. From his constant academic search to the fact that he needs to do something important other than just being rich. I love Gansey, man, we would work well together. Of course, my preferred love interest from TRC is Ronan, but he doesn’t play for my team, so yeah, Gansey it is. Oh and if someone hasn’t read The Raven Cycle yet, go do it, like now.
4. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I think this is a thing that constantly changes. When someone asks for my favorite song, I always give a different answer. However, one thing I can’t seem to get bored of even though I’ve listened to it a million times is the Hamilton soundtrack, more specifically, Satisfied. What a treasure.
5. What’s your favorite movie and why?
This is easy. My favorite movie is A Clockwork Orange. Because it is so powerful in every sense of the word. From the cinematography itself, to the aspects of society and psychology and mental illness it explores, I think everything about it is brilliant. Oh, and also, Inception. Because it’s awesome.
6. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I’d really like to live somewhere in Australia. I’ve never been there, but I just love everything about the country. Especially the platypus.
7. What is the best gift you’ve ever been given?
I got a trip to Paris for my 18th birthday. That was hands down the best gift I ever got.
8. What would you do if you won the lottery?
I am a very sensible and boring person. I would give some of it to charity and buy a house for myself, and I would put the rest of the money (if any) in a bank, and probably spend it on my education. And yeah, I’d buy a book or two.
9. Do you have a bucket list? If so, what’s at the top of it?
No, I don’t. Never really made those sorts of lists. I’d say most of my top wishes that are “bucket list like” include traveling. So one of my greatest wishes is to visit Thailand or any country in the eastern part of Asia.
10. What song would you say best sums you up?
I literaly have no idea. I don’t ever think about songs in that way. So I truly don’t know.
11. What’s your favorite type of weather? Why?
Spring time weather. I really like the sun, but I really hate heath, so spring is ideal for me. Sun, and mild weather is what I’m all about.
So my questions are the same ones from the original post:
- What is one of your auto-buy authors?
- Which three books would you take with you to a deserted island?
- What’s your most hated character of all time?
- How about your favorite character of all time?
- What’s your favorite short book thing (as in a poem, or a short story or any other form of shorter literary thing) ?
- What’s your favorite series of all time?
- How about your least favorite?
- What book would you like to be made into a TV show?
- What book would you recommend to a non reader (a person who doesn’t read a lot or doesn’t like reading)?
- If you were to write a book, what genre would it be?
- Make a book mash up! Pick a hero, a sidekick and a villain, but make them all from different books.
As I already did this, I won’t be tagging anyone, but if you want to do this, consider yourself tagged!
*Above used Book Depository links are affiliate links which means I get a small commission if you buy a book through my link, which helps me out a lot!